CanCham Capital Market series: STOCKS & BEER: MACRO AND MARKET OUTLOOK ON STOCKS
We are pleased to share with you the CanCham Capital Market series which is co-hosted by INCHAM.
CanCham is starting a new series of monthly events called the Capital Market series. The series will talk about the capital market, macro outlooks, investment opportunities and products and many other interesting topics.
Given the high investor interest in the market now, this month’s event will have three heads of research from big financial institutions in Vietnam discussing the stock market outlook. Insights, expectations, and predictions for Vietnam’s stock market 6 months from now will be debated over some delicious beers.
STOCKS & BEER: MACRO AND MARKET OUTLOOK ON STOCKS - on May 4, 2021
– Mr Alastair Macdonald, Head of Research at Viet Capital Securities
– Mr Chris Hunt, Head of Research at HSC
– Mr Matthew Smith, CFA, Head of Research at Yuanta Securities Vietnam
Moderator: Mr Ismael Pili, Head of Research at VinaCapital Group
· CanCham member & Co-hosted member: VND 250,000
· Non-member: VND 350,000
(Including a full pour beer and free canapés)
· Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2021
· Time: 6:00 - 8:00pm
· Venue: Corner 308, Ground Floor, Robot Tower, 308C Dien Bien Phu St, District 3, HCMC
Link to register:
Registration deadline: May 3rd, 2021.
If you need any support, please contact INCHAM Secretariat @ 0911 418 132 or [email protected]
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- Friday, July 02, 2021
- Thursday, June 17, 2021
- Friday, June 18, 2021
- Thursday, June 10, 2021