Co-hosted Event: HR Compliance 2018
The nation’s leading human capital management conference and employment law conference
ABOUT THE CONFERNECE:
HR Compliance Conference and workshop is the nation’s leading human capital management conference for corporate executives, HR professionals, lawyers and in-house counsel about the matters of employment laws, Social Health and Unemployment Laws, Trade Union and Personal Income Tax. The conference also focuses on the hot trend of labor mobility, flexible workforce management and other issues related to local compliance vs global policy.
HR Compliance Conference is also a place for you to meet and greet with the Government Leaders, Law Makers and Experts from Government such Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, Provincial Departments of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, Tax Bureau, Trade Union Organization, Insurance Organization. Additionally, you also meet and discuss with expert presenters who will help you get ahead of workplace policy updates and proven best practices.
HR Compliance Conference is authorized by Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs of Vietnam (MOLISA), co-organized by ITPC, Eurocham, Icham, SBG, MBC, Korcham etc and also professionally supported from Deloitte, KPMG, TMF Group, NVM Group v..v…
WHAT HR COMPLIANCE CONFERENCE 2018 FOCUS?
- HR Compliance: Challenges, Costs and ROIs
- Legislative/Regulatory Updates and Trends
- HR Management Solutions
SOME HOT TOPICS:
- Effective Time attendance and shift management
- Minimum Wage and Productivity
- ILR: local compliance issues and solutions
- Strike Prevention
- Bullying and Sexual Harassment Prevention and Training
- Work permit and VISAs to stay and work in Vietnam
WHAT YOU GET FROM THE CONFERENCE AND WORKSHOPS:
- Breaking updates on labor regulation and wages, compulsory insurance and personal income tax
- Labor Mobility in Vietnam and the legal framework for this mobility
- HRM best practices in labor contract, internal labor regular and company policies
- Real-world solutions for addressing and preventing sexual harassment and bullying
- And many more…. for you to explore at the Conference.
WHO ARE THE DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS AND PRESENTERS?
- Mr. Doan Mau Diep, Deputy Minister, MOLISA
- Mdm. Tong Thi Minh, Former Director, Department of Industrial Relations and Wage, MOLISA
- Mr. Nguyen Van Binh, Deputy Director, Legal Affairs Department, MOLISA
- Mr. Pham Truong Giang, Director, Social Insurance Department, MOLISA
- Mr. Le Quang Trung, Deputy Director, Head of Foreign Labor Management Division, Department of Employment, MOLISA
- Mdm. Tran Thi Thanh Ha, Deputy Manager, Industrial Relation Division, Vietnam General Confederation of Labour
- Mr. Abhishek Srivastav, Chief Manager-IR & Government Relations Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
- Ms. Sarah Galeski, Associate Director, KPMG Legal Ltd.
- Mr. Jack Nguyen, Country Director, TMF Vietnam
- Ms. Thinh Pham, Head of Payroll and HR Legislation Services, NVM Group
Visit website of the event: www.hrcomplyvietnam.com
Click here to view full agenda & sponsorship
Click here to register do speaker in our event
***** Ticket Price now have only 2,200,000 VND (- VAT) including Buffet lunch ****
Early-bird price will be end before 19th October, 2018.
Please contact INCHAM Secretary at email@example.com to get 15% discount special code for INCHAM’s members.
We are looking forward to seeing you in this event, 02nd November, HCMC!
Feel free to contact us with hotline (+84) 93814 0009 I firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.