Incham Business Outlook Seminar Series India - Vietnam Trade & Investments- Nov 2nd, 2020.
The event will be held as follows:
• Date: Monday, November 2nd, 2020.
• Time: 8.00 AM to 04.00 PM (Vietnam Time)
• Venue: Meeting Room VIP 3-4, 3rd Floor
Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers
88 Dong Khoi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
• RSVP: @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call INCHAM hotline: 0911 418 132
Or register online:
With topic highlights on:
• A UN Assessment of the Economic Impact of COVID-19 on Vietnam: Emerging Global and Regional Opportunities for it to Build-Forward-Better.
• Vietnam-India Trade & Investment Relationship: Status and Outlook
• Preserving the past and fortifying the future: Current situation, perspectives from the India –Vietnam.
• Vietnam and Indian Business relation: Investment Opportunities in Vietnam for Indians.
• Vietnam's renewable energy: opportunities and challenges.
• INCHAM members: COMPLIMENTARY
• Members of other chambers: VND 600.000
• Non-members: VND 750.000
* Space is limited and registration is required.
If you would be interested in the event, please register with us BY WEDNESDAY, 28TH OCTOBER, 2020.