Goals & Objectives
The Chamber is a non-profit, non-governmental and non-political organization. The objectives are:
- To create a forum that allows members to assist and compliment each other in establishing a smooth framework for development of Indian business in Vietnam.
- To assist authorities in Vietnam in promoting Indo–Vietnamese commercial and economic co-operation through dissemination of information on Vietnam to Indian business and industry.
- To gather, exchange and collate business and other relevant information for the benefits of the members.
- To cooperate with relevant organizations for creating suitable conditions for the members and their families working and living in Vietnam.
- To organize business meetings with Government bodies for its members.
- To organize social events for the members and community.
- To publish and circulate periodically, to the members, a Newsletter/emails covering useful information.
- To assist members by way of advice on proper and lawful business practices without intervening in any legal disputes involving them.
All the activities of the Chamber, as outlined above, shall be conducted in accordance with the law of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.